Verified Buyer

1.4

My aunt purchased a trampoline and asked me to return it as it was too big for use in her flat.

I returned the trampoline via Hermes LAST YEAR OCTOBER and she has just told me again that she never received a refund. Even though i provided her with the Hermes parcel slip that had the tracking number on it.

I am absolutely APPALLED that these companies, that are so difficult to contact via phone where you are forced to communicate online via a computer, feel that its ok to be lax with their non existent policies when it comes to returning unwanted goods that are in perfect resale condition.

COMPANIES NEED TO STOP USING COVID AS AN EXCUSE TO THROW CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE TRASH AND BLATANTLY ROB PEOPLE.

Onbuy, i am about to plaster your thieving selves all over social media. WHER IS HER REFUND?

User's recommendation: OFFBUY DO NOT BUY AT ALL FROM ONBUY AT ALL U WILL BE ROBBED.

Location: Cambridge, England